Pages

20090612

Breakfast vs Caffeine vs Sleep Ratio vs Ovaltine

I have discovered all this week and last that one or more of the
following cause my mind to be particularly alert at work, especially
in the latter part of the day:

Eating one egg and a small handful of blueberries for breakfast
Drinking a half cup of Ovaltine-flavoured milk
Drinking at least one can of Mountain Dew throughout the day
Eating Matzohs with my Mountain Dew at work
Getting six hours of sleep instead of eight (or less)

I've also been taking B-complex vitamins with folic acid and vitamin
C, but not regularly enough to cite it as a cause of my increased
mental focus.

By mental focus, I mean, I pick a task to do and simply do it, rather
than think about doing it for a while and getting sidetracked a
gazillion times and permitting myself to get sidetracked a million
times.

Anywho, gots to gets to works so off I go!! :D

No comments: