Pages

20070203

Macintosh Classic II

Wow!! Dale just got home from a Table Tennis thing and he brought
something he'd ordered on Ebay. It's a Macintosh Classic II!! Even
has its original manuals, although I think it's missing a disk or
two. Supposedly it even still works!! It's cold, though, so we'll
have to let it warm up before we try turning it on. We've agreed
we'll let it sit all night and play in the morning. Don't want to
ruin a Classic!

I have a surprise for Dale, too... he'll see it soon I think. I put
one of two on his desk for his use. He doesn't have a phone jack in
his den, but I found this pair today at Kfart and one is simply a
handset that connects to its mate's base station, which IS plugged
into the phoneline. So I put the line one in my playpen and the
other in his. That way he gets a phone (FINALLY!) and he doesn't
have to be connected to a long cable running from the bedroom to his
room or whathaveyou.

And... he just found it. :)

~nv
who can't wait til morning to play with mac classic ii

No comments: