Pages

20070311

Bells on bobsleds ring...

We went BOBSLEDDING today!! Once. An expense I'm glad I didn't turn
my nose up to. Travelled two hours and something to get to the
thing, and then some suv took us to some place and we were stuffed
into helmets, rolled into a bright yellow bobsled that reminds me of
the colour my mom told me my grandfather painted his fishing boat,
and... away we went.

The 50.1 seconds of whooooooshness included a pretty smart headbang,
brains contained in the helmet, scattered back into place with the
next turn, and just as I was thinking, "Hey, this could be fun!" the
ride was over with.

We got a free 4x6 picture of ourselves behind the bobsled and tucked
a good distance from the two bobsled guys. I joked with Dale that I
pooed my pants, would he still allow me in his car?

Ooh! He's making mac and cheese... gotta go. Starving again... :)

Anywho, peeps... if you get a chance to try 50.1 seconds of
bobsledding, by all means, GO!! Just remember, you must be 48" or
taller. Otherwise, they will kick you out. (I made the requirement
by three inches. YAY!!)

~nv

No comments: