Pages

20071130

happy and blue

I was just enjoying today... got a lot done so far... did two loads
of laundry, made some calls, cleaned off desk again, tweaked a couple
of my websites, took care of four clients in some way shape or form
(which reminds me I need to visit ebay after I finish this), had
lunch with Dale, did a couple errands, and took care of the dry itchy
skin on my legs (olive oil ROCKS). Then, as one computer sat
cranking away, I glanced over at the sewing machine and thought, "I'm
on a roll. Maybe tomorrow at some point, I'll work on that dress
thing I wanted to do, and do some dancing in between frustrated
screams!" I started feeling all excited until another thought came
to mind: "I wish I had Sunday off. This day's already flown by!"
With that I had a vision of work and this sense of dread and weight
suddenly settled upon my shoulders.

My next thought: "Wow, that was fast. I had no idea I felt so
strongly about work... that's it, then, I won't think about it until
I have to wake up and go that morning." Easier said than done, of
course, but with the realization that I could so easily succumb to
feelings of battle fatigue and do nothing at all simply because of
one overwhelming thought, I figured I would do just that - snap out
of it before "it" starts and I can't get motivated 1.5 days before I
have to return to battle.

SCORE TODAY:
Self: one
Work: NONE!!

hehheh

~nv

No comments: