Pages

20080305

Blue Toiletries

I had a weird dream last night that a bunch of people and myself were at a coworker's place for something.  My mom was there and I started joking around a bit trying to be funny and my coworker told me this was "grownup" talk and to be more serious.  So I excused myself and went to the restroom down the hall.  It was a beautiful room done in deep blues with fica plants everywhere but I saw no toilet to speak of.  I then realized there was an EZ chair there instead of a toilet.  I shrugged and prepared to figure it out and discovered that the seat was a latched door and it swung downward when sat upon to allow for... uh...

Anywho, I won't explain what you're supposed to do then with a "toilet" like that but suffice it to say I questioned her choice of toilet fixtures for that room, I mean, an EZ chair?  If you dare to be different at least make it something easier to get in and out of!

Right now I'm questioning my own mind... although it is dawning on me that my mother being in the dream explains the toilet that doesn't look like a toilet.  She's always wanted to turn a bathroom into a living room complete with thunder and lightning.  Perhaps the EZ chair fits after all.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with her... LOL

~nv

No comments: