Pages

20070915

Tracfone is COOL!!

Okay, now, not only did Tracfone make some good changes this past
year such as rolling over minutes every THREE months instead of
wiping them out every TWO, but... they've also done away with the
phone programming bullsh**. I just added 60 months and three months
of services for $20 and was awaiting the screen with the codes to
enter into the phone when... BUZZ BUZZ My phone vibrates off the
table, scaring me senseless. I thought someone had just called or
something, but no! It was a message telling me 60 minutes and 3
months had just been added to my phone!! I'm like, "But... I've not
entered any codes...?" Not necessary anymore!! :D :D :D

SUPER easy... I love tracfone even more now. It's the most perfect
solution for me because I really only want a cell with me for
emergencies; I have my work cell for work and most people call me at
home. The battery lasts me about a month per charge 'cause it's
usually off, I get roaming coverage in most places and good coverage
in many, the price may be a lot per minute but $21 every three months
is cheaper to me than $55 per month was with Sprint since I seldom
EVER hit the top amount of minutes they gave me, no matter how cheap
they were. So... it makes sense for me to have this little guy.

Yep. I'm a fan. :)

~nv

No comments: