Pages

20110304

Whoo! SQL ROCKS!!!!!

I'm at work but just had to blog about this one...

I just copied a table in SQL!!  I kept getting told it couldn't be done with this product, everything had to be done manually... but then I thought, that's BS... surely it could be done on the back end?  MWAH hahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

Of course, I now need to test it thoroughly and check with them again and see why they didn't think of this themselves... I'm guessing they simply didn't think to tell me I can do it in SQL but maybe there's another reason.  I'll sniff it out eventually.

HA!

I'm beginning to like this sql business, now that it's less frightening... it's scary though that I am beginning to remember the table structure for this product.  Is it just me, or am I backwards engineering a lot of this?  Is it the product or me that's causing this?  lol

~nv

No comments: