Pages

20111116

cruelty

I've come to the conclusion that my mom only conceived me so she'd have someone to serve her and torment when she got bored.

And don't give me this, "But she's your mom, she really loves you" crap.  That's BULLSHIT no matter how often I try to imagine her changing or caring.  Not all mothers are loving creatures, and I know it very well, despite the few scraps of love I remember witnessing as a kid.  Real mothers don't repeatedly try to get you to watch movies that scare the shit out of you just so they can laugh, and they don't continue to try to get you to watch scary movies when they can't even laugh because they're so far away.  That's not even entertainment anymore, it's just cruel.

It's worse that she's gone and lied to me twice in the same day... first, the recommendation which suggests the movie might be non-scary, then after I voice suspicion and say I'll check on it first, that she's learned her lesson after watching something scary herself and having to run away from the TV.  I checked out the movie.  It's a thriller.

I think I'll just disown her.  It'd be easier.  Yet we haven't even really talked in months because she preaches the Bible, saying it's for my "own good."  Yeah, just like her glassy-eyed father.  God, please, PLEASE don't let me turn into her as I get older... I'm already seeing signs, and it's not right.  At least I didn't have kids to suffer under my hand.

~unloved, hurt-yet-again daughter

No comments: