Pages

20140506

shower vs tea

This morning I aimed to take the shortest shower possible.  I attempted to do this by putting a fresh, hot cup of tea on the sink.  The faster I showered, the sooner I got my tea.

Irish Breakfast, to be exact.

The problem is that I could smell the tea in the shower.  That made me want to skip the whole performance and just dive into the tea cup.

Then I realized I could also smell the Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner that I'd bought yesterday.  It was the kind in the familiar yellow and golden bottles... I haven't seen this in a few years.  It was my favourite.  Is my favourite.  I was forced to switch to Aussie something when (I thought) the Herbal Essences was discontinued.  Apparently it is still carried in stores I don't always shop in.

Anywho, the shampoo kept me in the shower long enough to actually wash myself, and the tea pulled me out.

I'd say it was a wash.  ;)

~nv

No comments: