Pages

20080226

smoothie

Made a smoothie, too. I almost forgot about that. I shouldn't do
that, though, because I'll inevitably put fruit in there and for some
reason blended fruit hits me faster than normal fruit. I don't get
this fruit thing. All I did was put a small can of "fruit cocktail"
in with a small amount of grape juice. The rest was carrot, celery,
yogurt and ... well, that was it. Now I've got one heck of a
headache and I'm super tired and my throat feels funny, like I'm
catching cold again, but not bad like a cold so I know it's the fruit.

Why am I plagued with a fruit intolerance?? I LIKE fruit... ::growl::

Anywho, the smoothie was very tasty. Next time I'll just add less
fruit... and in all honesty, I'm not that crazy about yogurt in my
smoothies. It's too acidic. Maybe I should get a juicer and just
make carrot juice. Carrot juice is good and doesn't give me
headaches...

~nv

No comments: