Pages

20080505

Lunch

A bit late for me, but 'twas good. I had spinach, cilantro, italian
herb croutons, leftover grilled pork chop, and parmesan peppercorn
dressing. Then I added potatoes and onions cooked in broth because
I'd had to cook the potatoes after chopping off the "seed" portions
for the garden. Of course sour cream went with that. The cool thing
about potatoes and onions in broth is that you boil everything until
the broth is mostly evaporated, then you're left with very moist,
very delicious, potatoes with a hint of onion flavour. Egads, is
that good. Especially with a dollop of sour cream and a nice salad.
Drool.

Ice Cream is coming up soon, too. Dale got home wicked early and
mentioned that he wanted to go out for ice cream. I'd been thinking
about it myself, although admittedly the kind we have here at home.
But ice cream is ice cream. Maybe I'll get one of those peanut
butter thingies this time!!

~nv

No comments: