Pages

20080504

sweeper part II

Okay, they really REALLY work. This thing is amazing!! I ran over
the kitchen floor again, really quick, and was surprised at how much
cat hair had accumulated again. It certainly picks up a LOT of cat
hair. It's the really fine dander stuff, too, that Sinclair is
finally shedding. You can't see it too easily but you feel it after
you pet him. (This is his first shedding season.) Well, I had no
idea he has been shedding this much. The stuff is everywhere.
Kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, guest room, stairs, dens, playpens.
EVERYWHERE. I know. I emptied the pans after every room. It's
EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, but I emptied the pan/brush, and did a really quick
onceover of my den. I STILL found cat hair. I mean, I swear the
carpet was pretty clean. I guess it really hides stuff better than
I'd thought. I'm seeing another Sweeper in our household...

Yep, I'm very very duly impressed by the simplicity - and especially
effectiveness - of this creation. It even worked on the weird
whitish blanket lint that inhabits our bedroom floor in great
quantities. I swear it multiplies each night. Well, this little
sweeper gets all that, too, and that carpet is a bit thicker than the
others. Amazing. I should work for Bissell and help promote their
stuff!! Especially their sweepers!!

I just can't stop singing their praises!!

Well, we have a nice crock pot creation awaiting our devouring. Off
to eat we go. Okay, so there's ONE type of thing that can get me
away from the sweeper...

~w

No comments: